Frequently Asked Questions about Fashion courses/Zift Jaipur:
Q.1. What all courses are offered at ZIFT, Jaipur?
– Boutique Management (6 Month Diploma – Certification).
– Diploma in Fashion Design (1Year – Certification).
– Advance Diploma in Fashion Design (2 Year – Certification).
– B. Sc. in Fashion Design (3Year – Degree Course).
– B.B.A. in Fashion Design (3year – Degree Course).
– M. Sc. in Fashion Design (2Year – Degree Course).
Q.2. What are the eligibility criteria / entry requirements for admission?
For 3 Year UG course: 10+2, in any discipline.
For 2 Year PG Course: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university including Open Learning university.
For Professional Certification/Diploma Program: 10+2 or equivalent
Q.3. Can a student apply for UG/PG program in absence of final result of 10+2/Graduation?
A student may apply provisionally for any course but needs to produce self-attested copy of the mark sheets/ degrees before 30th November 2020. in case not able to submit the required documents by the stipulated date, provisional admission is liable to be cancelled.
Q.4. What is Selection Criteria ?
– Selection is based on entrance exam & personal interview.
– Selection is based on personal interview only.
Q.5. I need guidance to choose my course choice?
Our Career Advisors will be happy to guide you on the courses, which would be relevant and suited for you. Please visit our college and contact our Counseling Team (9636344593, 96108569923).
Q. 6. Are courses approved or recognized?
Yes, Our courses are approved and recognized by Ministry of HRD & UGC(Degree courses).
Q. 7. How can I schedule a meet with a career advisor?
Counseling benefits candidates in better understanding the various program options at ZIFT so as to make an informed choice. You are welcome to visit us and meet our trained counselors. Please get in touch with our Counseling team at 9636344593, 96108569923 to fix an appointment with the Career Advisor.